Return & Refund
SAYMEGRACE PTY LTD. is an Australian based company whose mission is to help people achieve their beauty, health and wellness goals. We are committed to providing the best product and service to our customers and this is reflected in our Returns & Refund Policy.
Our Returns & Refunds Policy does not exclude or replace your rights given under the Australian Consumer Law and regulations.
- In the case of purchase of a physical product from this website which satisfies one or more of the following cases we will gladly arrange a refund or exchange of the product:
- The product proves faulty within 14 days of receiving the product and/or date of invoice
- The product does not match its description as provided when sold
- The product received is not the product ordered
- The product has been severely damaged in transit
Please contact us immediately if any of the above occurs to arrange a return. Products returned without prior notice will be rejected.
- Please ensure that returned products are safely packed in their original packaging. We will not be held liable for damage to products incurred during return shipping.
CHANGE OF MIND
- If you have simply changed your mind, we do not provide refunds. Special consideration will be given in exceptional circumstances however you must be able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase. Further, the merchandise must be:
- in saleable condition;
- unused with all original packaging;
- returned to us with any gift or bonus received with the merchandise (if applicable);
- the exchange or refund is sought within 14 days of purchase.
Change of Address’s must be submitted within 2 hours of ordering with the subject ‘CHANGE OF ADDRESS’ to email@example.com
Once your order has been dispatched, it’s no longer possible to make changes on the shipping address. We encourage you to always double-check your address before placing your order.
At our absolute discretion, reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind.
- If you believe an item is faulty, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
- If there is a major failure with an item, you may choose a refund or exchange. If the failure is minor, we will replace the item within a reasonable time.
- SAYMEGRACE PTY LTD. will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Refunds will be given using your original payment method
- We do not cover the cost to return these items to us.
- If the order was returned due to an incorrect address or the package was unclaimed, SAYMEGRACE PTY LTD. has the right to charge for the product to be re-shipped.
GIFT OF BONUS WITH PURCHASE AND BUNDLED ITEMS
- Where merchandise is purchased with a gift or bonus, the gift or bonus must also be returned (unless otherwise stated). If you are unable to return the gift or bonus, or it is not in saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus.
- In the instance of bundle offers, all items within the bundle must also be returned or the value of the unreturned items will be deducted from any available refund.
- Where items in the bundle cannot be returned (such as e-books) you will only receive a refund on the value of the merchandise as per this policy and at the discretion of SAYMEGRACE PTY LTD.
PRIVACY WHEN MAKING A RETURN
- SAYMEGRACE PTY LTD. is committed to protecting your privacy.
- Information collected when returning merchandise will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time. It may be used for fraud protection activities and for the purpose of SAYMEGRACE PTY LTD. research and analysis. It may be disclosed to state and territory departments upon request, as required by law.
- If products are on sale they will not be refunded.
If you wish to make a return under our Returns & Refunds Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org along with a clear copy of your receipt and order number.
Please note products returned without prior notice and approval will be rejected.